Broken Arrow Physical Therapy
is an outpatient rehabilitation clinic which emphasizes individualized, hands-on care
The goal of Broken Arrow Physical Therapy is to provide residents of Broken Arrow and the surrounding communities with a locally owned and managed facility with expert treatment designed to facilitate patient recovery while containing medical costs.
We feel communication is one way toward an expedient and safe recovery as is a strong emphasis on individualized treatment. Communication between the physician, patient, therapist and employer/payor must be kept open to achieve this common goal.
COMMITTED TO PATIENTS' NEEDS
- Patients treated by same therapist
- Extended office hours to accommodate the working patient
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
COMMITTED TO PHYSICIANS' NEEDS
- Patients seen within 24 hours of referral or on a walk-in basis when medically advisable
- Initial evaluation and progress reports promptly provided in addition to ongoing verbal communication
- Most Insurances accepted